There are new tax laws regarding corporations in the 2018 tax year. If you fall under any of the following situations, please reach out to a qualified tax professional to clarify your tax requirements.

  • You converted an S-Corp to a C-Corp.
  • You had a PSC (Personal Service Corporation).
  • Your corporation earned capital gains or paid out dividends.
  • You changed or should change your accounting methods.

If you have any questions on how these criteria may affect your 2018 taxes, please read the brochure below or contact us by using the online form to the right to discuss your unique situation. You can also call us at (561) 842-1304.

Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – Corporations 2018 PDF