A good accountant looks at where you are, where you want to go, and helps you get there in the most efficient manner possible while keeping taxes and practicality in mind. They do this by preparing various accounting reports based on the data collected from your bookkeeping operations and counseling with you.
The Balance Sheet, Inc., works hard to be a great accounting service for our clients. We feel strongly that a great accountant does more than just manage the numbers, although that is a strong component. We feel that a great accountant should also help the business owner or manager develop and maintain the performance of the business. We truly feel that we are partnering with our clients to make their ambitions a reality.
When you choose to engage our accounting services, you will receive the following:
- The Basics. We meet the basic requirements to perform good accounting (accuracy, dependability, and knowledge) and then work to give you added value.
- Combined Vision. We will catch the vision you have of what your business is and where you want it to go. We will carefully listen to you and get to know your business model intimately, making sure it conforms to your vision. We’ll help you assess the numbers and determine if they are also in line with what you want.
- Financial Mastery. We’ve had enough experience in the field to be able to grab a balance sheet or P&L and read it like an actor reads movie scripts. We can look at your numbers and quickly know the core health of your business. Another aspect of this item is that we stay up to date with the latest tax legislation in order to benefit you and keep your business on the up-and-up.
- Clear and Proactive Communication. You will never be in limbo on the status of your reports or their deadlines. We will also keep you informed of any issues and clearly identify any problems that have arisen.
- Positive Support and Constructive Feedback. We’ll state things as they are, however, we’ll also be encouraging, optimistic, and innovative with solutions. It does you little good to know of a problem without knowing how to fix it. We will present options, based on our experience and knowledge, and clearly explain the reasons behind our recommendation.
Some Available Accounting Services:
The Balance Sheet, Inc. works hard to be a team player in the growth of your business. If you’d like to know more about how we may assist you and what our accounting services consist of, please contact us.